Introduction: Invest in cryptocurences
The first cryptocurrence that enters the existence was Bitcoin which was built on the technology of Blockchain and it was probably launched in 2009 by a mysterious person Satoshi Nakamoto. At the time of writing this blog, 17 million Bitcoin had been undermined and it is believed that 21 million bitcoints can be undermined. The other most popular cryptocurences are Etherum, litecoin, ripple, Golem, Civic and hard forks of Bitcoin as Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold.
Users are advised not to put all the money in crypto-currency and avoid investing at the top of the cryptocurrence bubble. It has been observed that the price has been suddenly dropped when it is on the top of the crypto bubble. Since cryptocurrence is a volatile market, users must invest the amount they can afford to lose because there is no control of a government on cryptocurrence because it is a decentralized cryptocurrence.
Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple predicts that Bitcoin is a real gold and it will dominate all currencies such as USD, EUR, INR and ASD in the future and become global currency in the coming years.
Why and why not invest in cryptocurers?
Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrence that entered the existence and, subsequently, about 1600 cryptocurrences was launched with a unique feature for each coin.
Some of the reasons I have experienced and that I would like to share, cryptocurrences were created on the decentralized platform – users do not need a third party to transfer the cryptocurrence of a destination to a Other, unlike the Fiat currency where a user needs a user. platform like the bank to transfer money from one account to another. Cryptocurrence built on a very safe and almost nucleous blockchain technology to hack and steal your cryptocurrences until you do not share your critical information.
You should always avoid buying cryptocures at the highest point of the cryptocurrence bubble. Many of us buy cryptocurences at the top of the hope of making fast money and falling victim about the bubble advertising threshing and losing their money. It is better for users to do a lot of research before investing money. It is always good to put your money in several cryptocurrences instead of one as it has been noticed that few cryptocurrences grow more, an average part if other cryptocurrents go into the red zone.
Cryptocurences to focus
In 2014, Bitcoin holds the market by 90% and the rest of the cryptocurrences holds the remaining 10%. In 2017, Bitcoin still dominates the crypto market, but its share fell sharply from 90% to 38% and Litcoin, Ethereum, Ripple increased rapidly and captured most of the market.
Bitcoin always dominates the cryptocurrence market but not the only cryptocurrence you need to consider while investing in cryptocurrence. Some of the main cryptocurers you need to consider:
Where and how to buy cryptocurrences?
A few years ago, it was not easy to buy cryptocurers, but users now have many platforms available.
In 2015, India features two large BitCointed Wallet and Zebpay portfolio where users can buy and sell Bitcoin only. Users must buy Bitcoins from the portfolio but not another person. There was a price difference in the purchase and sales rate and users must pay nominal fees for completing their transactions.